Saturday, May 14, 2011

Registries

This is the time to go ahead and list my registries.
I have three they are as follows
Some important information that you will need to know about us. We are having a boy. We prefer neutral colors and are looking for a sea creature theme (any water animal). I also want to use Cloth Diapers rather than disposables. We enjoy anything eco friendly, natural and organic. I also love cute and crazy prints.

Now an update about the Munchkin.
He has been quite interesting and active. I believe he has his daddy's legs and is moving quite a bit in here. The other day my DH was able to finally feel him kick and was super excited. We have purchased our first baby book. "Good Night Moon".
I will also probably be crocheting him a sea creature mobile to go in the room so he has something to look at. My parents have gotten him a crib and changing table and my MIL will be getting his car seat.

Oh how exciting all this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment