Monday, May 2, 2011

It's a...

Last week we finally had the anatomy ultrasound. About two to three hours before we had to go I was just chugging water, trying to get my bladder as full as possible and go potty after (it failed, I had to go a lot). Once we got to the appointment the waiting game began, we had to wait to get in and then as the tech was doing the ultrasound, the baby was not cooperating.




It was all curled up and even just taking the basic measurements was hard. The tech then told me that I had to go potty again, but not let everything out. When I got back to the room, she was able to get measurements and stumbled across the gender. DH and I were excited to find out what the baby is and the tech then informed us that it is a boy!



So to all who do not know yet, we are having a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment