Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cloth and such

Today, I finally purchased my first cloth diaper. It is a Rump-a-rooz one size and is super adorable. I think that my little munchkin will look adorable in it. I got the gumball design.

What do you think? Isn't it adorable? Now what diaper should I get next? I have no idea.

Also I have gotten a great lute of goodies from my family in Germany.
  • knitted socks
  • knitted hat
  • onesies in various styles and colors
  • The Very Hungry Caterpillar in Germany
  • a wooden caterpillar toy
  • two plush elephant toys
  • some drool cloths
  • a shirt for mom
  • a dress for mom
  • and some cute matching baby outfits in various sizes
my little one will be anything from a monkey, to a tiger, to an underwater earthling, and of course his delivery time by stork is 9 months. I will post pics of some of these items later on.

But for now, I hope every one has a safe and blessed 4th of July.

~~~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment