Monday, June 20, 2011

Update

We are excited to announce that we have picked a name for our son. He is going to be Giovanni Eduardo. He is a super active child already and hasn't even come out of the womb. He does like to do the bladder dance. Mommy's bladder seems to be a great trampoline. He also enjoys to play with his daddy. DH will poke the belly and Giovanni will kick back.

I am also taking my birthing class already and am really enjoying them. I have learned a lot about breathing and birthing and am just excited to have our son with us soon.

We have decided on a sea creature/water theme the room is going to be blues and greens ocean and water. He will also receive a homemade mobile from me of water creatures. My Mom has made a blanket for him and Dad is working on a blanket too. I have also had other family members make socks and other items for our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment